Even if no plans have been made, the weekend seems to go by too quickly and I never seem to get as much done as I would like. But there’s no point stressing over what we can’t do and we should just pat ourselves on the back for what we did do.
- I let myself sleep in till 11:30 on Saturday. I hate wasting precious weekend hours but this cold needed some TLC.
- I made a delicious breakfast with orange peppers, grape tomatoes, onions, garlic, potatoes, avocado and scrambled eggs on a corn tortilla. I don’t mess around with weekend breakfasts.
- I spent a very Zen (and painful) hour and a half in Yoga class.
- I made [and devoured] whole wheat lemon pancakes. I will be posting that recipe soon.
- I baked apple banana oatmeal muffins. I am on a mission to make anything apple these days. Quebec has delicious apples in the fall and I really need to take advantage while I can.
- I drank lots of tea and fed my cold homemade minestrone soup with extra garlic and cayenne.